A small game as a technical task for work from Arbita company.
We need to implement a working "tiles", "find pair" theme application where the user will search for pairs for images.
First, I created a couple of levels for the game and started making them more difficult. I added time per round, increased the number of pictures per round, increased the closing speed of open pictures.
Next I tackled the store, it was also in the task, connected StoreKit, configured and added 3 items on the local file to test In-App Purchases.
Another task was to add an ad unit in the game, which I did with Google Mobile Ads.
At the end of their tasks, I implemented a screen swap that users who came to the application from a certain country did not get to the game, but to a third-party site. To do this, I made a GET request first to get the user's IP and then another one to get his geolocation. And as a result I opened the site using WebKit.
Part of the game interface of a craps app called Learn Craps Yo FREE. Thanks to Mike Land for the SwiftUI development contract.
January 10, 2022Learn More
Simple game as a technical task for work from Gravity company.
August 18, 2021Learn More
Final training project from 100 Days SwiftUI Course. Thanks a lot Paul Hudson for amazing course for beginners.
June 4, 2021Learn More